Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Accessory nevicular bones! what should i do? Anyone else have them? What did you do?

I have accessory nevicular bones. They really bug me and hurt me, especially when I%26#039;m playing soccer which is how I spend most of my time. I can%26#039;t decide if I should get it over with and get them removed or not. I have tried the orthodic shoe inserts made for my feet and last year I was in casts for 6 weeks because the accessory nevicular bones were damaging my other bones. Is it worth the surgery and the 4 weeks of recovery afterwards+ the year of physical therapy after that?

Accessory nevicular bones! what should i do? Anyone else have them? What did you do?
this is personal advice, not medical advice





yes. in your case, you have tried the inserts, and they did not bring enough relief. if you want to be active, and have tried orthotic arch supports, then i don%26#039;t know of any other options.





however, you can be walking in about two weeks or so, and the cast is usually off in about 6 weeks total (although you will probably have to use an ankle brace for a couple of months or so)





while this is NOT a medical opinion, if it were me i would get the surgery



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment