Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Camcorder Audio Experts Help! My camcorder has no jack or shoe! What can I do?

Last year, I purchased a Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108. I started making movies and really need a microphone. However, the camera has no external mic jack or interlace shoe. Is there anything I can do. Adapters or separate mics etc. Please help!

Camcorder Audio Experts Help! My camcorder has no jack or shoe! What can I do?
Zoom, M-Audio, Edirol, Marantz and others make %26quot;field recorders%26quot;. When you edit the video, import this audio and replace the audio that came in with the video. When the echo stops, everything is in sync.
Reply:That camera doesn%26#039;t have any audio inputs (according to it%26#039;s specs on sony). If you import the video to your computer you could add audio from a different device. If you burn straight to dvd you are out of luck.





If it were me, I would try an ipod with a mic.





http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-TuneTalk-St...





Maybe not that one in particular, but it is the right idea.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment