Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What should I pack for a 3 week trip to Krakow, Poland?

I am attending a Polish Language and Culture program at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow this summer. I am to stay there for three weeks. The last time I was in Poland was when I was 6 (that was 13 years ago), so I don%26#039;t remember it that much. I was just wondering what the climate is like there in Krakow, and what are some things to pack (clothes, types of shoes, etc.). Also what are some nice tourist attractions in Krakow?

What should I pack for a 3 week trip to Krakow, Poland?
It can be very warm in the summer so light clothing is essential but the evenings can cool down considerably so sweaters and a light jacket for the evenings. People walk in Europe, they are not car-bound so apart from sneakers, good walking shoes.


No need to take a lot of gear. You can always buy what you need there, quite cheaply As for attractions, by all means look at guide books etc. at your local bookstore or library, but no -one knows Krakow like the people who live there and Poles are wonderfully friendly and hospitable and will love to show you around their city and country.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment