Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How to prevent running injuries?

I started running track last semester, only about 2-3 miles a day, but then i got plantar fasciitis in my feet over the summer so i stopped running for more than 2 months. schools about to start and i%26#039;m a little worried whether I can start running again. My feet feel better, but they still feel kinda strained and I don%26#039;t want this to develop into something worse. my ankles and my toes crack a lot too. I recently got 2 new pairs of shoes : ASic%26#039;s gel 1110 with super feet and nike free because thats supposed to make your feet stronger and prevent injuries. which one should i use? what kind of stretches should i do before and after running?

How to prevent running injuries?
I have plantar fasciitis too and the doctor had to make inserts for my shoes. Before running, you should do various leg stretches. I wish I knew how to describe the leg stretches, but I really can%26#039;t . One of the big ones is the butterfly and you want to do other excercises that will stretch both the inside and the outside of your legs.
Reply:I need to know too! Im starting to run every other day...



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment