Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do i stop my shoes rubbing my feet?

I had a job interview today, but my shoes rubbed against my feet especially at the heel really bad, i was walking for much of the day in pain and taking my shoes/socks off i seem to have gone a shoe size down lol. anyways, they want me to go back on Friday(2 days time), how shall i stop my shoes rubbing? i was thinking of putting tissue in my socks but that%26#039;ll prolly only last a few hours before the tissue will break, i was then thinking of wearing 2 pairs of socks, but i was told that can cause more rubbing.

How do i stop my shoes rubbing my feet?
hahaha! so funny... i know it%26#039;s not, but i really like your question....


this is a pretty common occurrence


okay, firstly, you should wear the shoes in by wearing them @ home with thick socks on


as u have sores on your heels already, place a band aid over the sore area... this should help


i would recommend not walking miles in new shoes


and certainly not wearing them without socks!


good luck with the interview! hope u get it :)
Reply:These must be a new pair of shoes because from the sounds of it the problem started when you put on these shoes. They could actually be the wrong size, in that case you need different shoes.





You could try something called mole skin. Drug stores and groceries carry it in the foot product area. It is like a felt pad with a sticky side. Cut to fit and put on the heel of the shoe. There is nothing worse that sore feet.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment