Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Long lasting shoes?

I wanna get a pair of new shoes(covered) that can last more than a month. Most of my shoes give way after four weeks. So are Clarks, everbest, doc marts %26amp; BATA good brands? I dun mind splurging SGD 150 on them as long as they last me at least around a year. I walk/tread around A LOT. I need something equivalent to a G Shock but in this case it%26#039;s a pair of shoes instead.

Long lasting shoes?
well i have had my Nike shocks for a year now and there have held up very well they have a Little damage but that could have been avoided they are a good indoor outdoor shoe they should work for you. you can get them at most any normal shoe store/%26#039;/
Reply:doc martens last VERY long. i used to love mine when i was a little girl a long time ago. hehe. i would run around in them and evrything and they still lasted me a VERY long time! more than 3 years i think. when i gave them away, they were still in good condition!


i dont wear doc martens anymore though. but they are good. good for your feet too.





i dont know about clarks, everbest or bata. never had them



Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment